If you've scanned your CVS card lately, you're sure to receive the $2/2 Gold Emblem CVS nuts coupon and $1 off CVS drinking water 6pk or larger. The trial size packs of nuts for .99 work for the $2/2 coupons, which makes them FREE. (The chocolate covered peanuts are my weakness!) But today, I got the almonds ones for my husband.
I had one more $5/$25 CVS purchase coupon from the scanner, so I decided to head to CVS on Saturday to get a jump start on next week's deals!
(1) Kashi Heart cereal: $3.34
(1) Kashi TLC granola bars: $3.33 (used $1.50 printable)
(1) Kashi crackers: $3.33 (used $1.50 printable)
(1) Gold Emblem drinking water 24pk: $2.99 (used $1 CVS coupon)
(2) Gold Emblem almonds trial pk: .99 (used $2/2 CVS coupon)
(1) 5 Star Mead binder: $15.99 ( great BTS item for my daughter!)
Minus $5/$25 CVS coupon
Minus $18.99 in ECB's
Minus $6 in printables & CVS coupons
Final Total: .97 (.87 tax) = $1.84 out of pocket
Received:$10 ECB's for next time... $5 ECB (Kashi) & $5 (Mead binder)