CVS paid me to shop at their store today! Next week's sale at CVS started today and I wanted to get the Bayer monitors (earn $5 ECB each ...limit 2) before they sold out. I purchased the above items for $1.79 which was my Walgreen's purchase. I didn't have any out-of-pocket costs for CVS plus I didn't used ECB to pay for my purchase, but I earned $12ECB!
Listerine mouth wash is $3 off the original price at CVS . (Many are priced at $4.49 or $5.29 which makes them $1.49 or $2.29. ) I had a $2 mc for the Listerine Total Care, however my local CVS didn't have any more in stock, so the SM said that I could use my $2 coupon on another same size Listerine.
(2) Bayer Contour Monitors $14.99 (used 2 $30 mc..each one adjusted to $14.99) FREE
(1) Children's Benadryl $3.99 ( used $1 CVS coupon & $1.50 mc) = $1.49
(1) Bayer Crystals 4ct. $2 (used $2 CVS coupon & $1 mc) = FREE + $1 overage
(1) Listerine Fresh Burst 1ltr $1.49 (used $2 mc..adjust to $1.98) = FREE + .49 overage
Total Before coupons: $37.46
Total After coupons: .00 (no tax applied....all FREE!)
I received $10ECB (Monitors) and $2ECB (Bayer Crystals)
(1) VanCamp Beans .50 (had a 2/$1 coupon, but my store only had 1 can left, so the SM adjusted the coupon to .50) = FREE
(3) Butterball chicken stock .50 ea
(4) Hunt's tomato sauce .50 ea (used 4/$1 mc from Walgreen's RR machine) = $1 for 4
(1) Essence Magazine $3.99 (part of my auntie's Mother's Day gift ;) )
Used $5 in RR
Total after coupons: $1.49 (.30 tax) $1.79
Plus I received a .75/2 mc for Vancamp & .75/2 mc for Hunt's sauce
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!