Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rolling RR's @ Walgreen's

I went to 2 different Walgreen's this morning hoping to get more Nivea body wash, but both stores were sold out! I plan to check back later in the week and hopefully get more. But, I was able to get a few things and Walgreen's "paid" me $6 in RR to take them out of the store!

1st transaction:
(1)Bayer Contor Diabetic Monitor $14.99 (used $30 mc and adjusted to $14.99) FREE
( I donate the monitors to charity or give to family memebers who may need them)
(1) Bayer Quick Release $2.49
(Used $2RR)
Final Total OP: .49
Received $5RR (Monitor) and $2.50 RR (Bayer)

2nd transaction:
(1) Bayer Quick Release $2.49 (found a $1 mc near the product display)
(1) Hallmark Mother's Day card .99
(Used $2RR)
Final Total OP: .48 (.5 tax) .53
Received: $2.50RR (Bayer)

Overall, I paid $1.02 in tax to cover my items and I used $4 in RR...
Received $10 in RR to use for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment