Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday trips

First, I headed to Walgreens to pick up my additional 2 papers for the week. This is a great week for coupons...5 inserts! I used one of my $3RR from last week and only paid $1 out of pocket for the 2 papers.

Then I made a quick trip to CVS this morning and found Madison a few hair assessories for 90% off. There are also rubbermaid containers and other small containers (these are great for lunches) on clearance.

Here's my first CVS trip for the week:

(1) Pack of 4 Rubbermaid take-along containers : 75 cents (used $1 coupon)
(2) Round melamine plastic containers: 19 cents
(1) pack of 23 hair ties: 99 cents
(1) headband: 9 cents
(2) bamboo easter baskets: $1.99
(1) Skintimate: $3.49
Also used $8 in ECB(extra care bucks)

Total OP(out of pocket): 93 cents, plus 8 cents in tax
I received $4ECB (baskets), $3.49ECB (skintimate) to use for next trip

No comments:

Post a Comment