Monday, May 18, 2009

Kroger: Part 2


After clipping my coupons last night, I realized that I had a few more coupons for great match-ups to this week's sale at Kroger. I made a quick trip today, and I got the items above for $7.82!

Here's my transaction:

(1)A-1 Marinade: $2.50
(used $2 mc from last week's insert)
FP: .50

(2) Shamrock Farms milkshakes: $1 ea
(used .50 mc from Sunday's insert)
FP: FREE

(2) Maybelline lipstick: $1 ea (these were sitting in a basket and originally $7 ea)
(found (2) $1 mc on any Maybelline product in the store near a display)
FP: FREE

(3) Webber Grill Mates marinades: 1.09 ea
(used .50 mc from Sunday's insert)
FP: .9 ea

(2) Dial hand soap: $1 ea
(used .35 mc from Sunday's insert)
FP: .30 ea

(2) California Pizza Kitchen: $5 ea
(used $2 printable from www.coupons.com, today $1 coupons are posted on the site)
FP: $3 ea

Total before coupons: $21.77 ($21 toward my fuel points)
Total after coupons , plus .10 off for bag buy back: $7.82 (82% total Kroger & coupon savings)

No comments:

Post a Comment