Saturday, July 4, 2009

Free School Supplies @ CVS



Its hard to believe, but sales on back-to-school items have already started. This week, 7/5-7/11, CVS has pencils & sharpeners for 99 cents and you receive 99 cents in ECB for each one (limited 3 per CVS card). I didn't need sharpeners, so I purchased 3 packs of pencils. Also, CVS pantyliners are free, plus a 10 cent moneymaker (limit 1 per CVS card). I made my purchases on Saturday (my store has next week's sales ready Sat. afternoon) and paid 38 cents out of pocket for the items above!




(3) CVS pencils 10 ct.: 99 cents ea (FREE after .99 ECB)


(1) CVS pantyliner: 89 cents ea (FREE plus 10 cents after .99 ECB)


(1) Kid's Alavert: $3 ( used $2 mc on the package)


(1) Pumpkin seeds: $1


(1) Energy bar: $1 (my husband went shopping with me & wanted to try these!)




Total: $8.86




Used $2 mc & $6.50 in ECB's




Final Total: .36 (.02 tax) = .38 cents


Received $2.97 ECB (pencils) & .99 ECB (pantyliner)

No comments:

Post a Comment