Sunday, September 13, 2009

FREE True North Snacks (Plus Rebate offer!)


***the winner of the rebate form is Jodi! Post #1...thanks for posting!***
Walgreens has True North Natural snacks for $3 this week and you receive a $3 RR for buying it. Use a $1 manufacture coupon here.


Plus, look for specially marked packages with a "Try Me FREE" rebate offer for Pecan Almond Peanut Clusters or Almond Clusters up to a $3.99 value. A $7 money maker after the $1 mfc, Walgreens RR, and the rebate offer!


I was fortunate to receive two of the True North snack rebate forms, so I've decided to give away one of them! I'll pick a winner on Tuesday, September 15 at 3pm (EST). To register, please leave me a comment on this post. Each post will be given a number and I'll use http://www.random.org/ to choose the winner.


Have a great week and I look forward to reading your comments!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip...i've been wanting to try these.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up 2 of these yesterday, so a rebate would be nice!

    Lynn
    lynnkaste@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the rebate form.

    Thanks.

    tanyashah31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete