Thursday, September 3, 2009

More FREE milk!

A few days ago, I posted about the FREE milk deal at Target when you buy 2 Nutri Grain bars. Well, my area Kroger store also has a FREE gallon of milk deal going on now too.

Buy (3) Kellogg's Special K bars @ $2 ea
used $1/2 mfc coupons or $1 or 75 cent coupons from here
*also I found a $2/2 coupon on one of the Special K bliss boxes*
So for about $3 you can get 3 boxes of bars and a gallon of milk...not a bad deal!

Other great Kroger deals I took advantage of this week:
Danimals yogurt @ $1.88
used $1 mfc
FP: 88 cents

Shamrock milkshakes @ $1
used 50 cent mfc (doubled)
FP: FREE

Turkey Hill lemonade @ $1
used $1/2 mfc
FP: 50 cents ea

Hefty Zoopals plates & bowls @ $1
used 50 mfc off any Hefty plates or bowls (doubled)
FP: FREE

Frito Lays chips @ $1.99
used 50 mfc from October All You magazine (doubled)
FP: 99 cents

Softsoap hand soap @ $1
used $1 printable
FP: FREE

Mount Olive pickles @ $3.38 BOGO FREE
used (2) 50 cent mfc (doubled)
FP: 69 cents ea

Buy 2 Colgate toothpaste @ $1.50 ea
used (2) $1 mfc
FP: 50 cents each, plus receive a FREE children's activity book with in-store coupon (I found mine on a stand with the selected books)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl! This was a big help for me since I don't have much to to prepare this week!

    ReplyDelete