Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Deal on Pampers & FREE Cover Girl!


I no longer need diapers for my kids, but I'll purchase them from time to time, especially when I can get them very cheap! They make excellent baby shower gifts!


When you purchase $30 of the selected P&G items this week only, you receive a $10 Rite Aid gift card. Included in this deal are Pampers on sale for $9.99.


To make this deal even sweeter, Cover Girl products are BOGO FREE this week and there are BOGO FREE coupons out right now...so both Cover Girl products are FREE after coupons!


Here are the 3 separate transactions I did this morning:

Transaction #1:

(2) Cover Girl foundations @ $8.29 BOGO FREE

(1) Pampers @ $9.99

(1) Crest with Scope @ $2.74...receive $1 rebate

Total: $21.02

used $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon HERE

used Cover Girl BOGO FREE (-8.29)

used $1 off any Cover Girl item

used $1.50 off Pampers item

used $1 off Crest with Scope

Final Total: $4.23 (.80 tax) = $5.03


Transactions #2 & #3

(2) Cover Girl Simply Ageless @ $15.99 BOGO FREE

(1) Pampers @ $9.99

Total: $25.98

used $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon HERE

used Cover Girl BOGO FREE (-$15.99)

used $1 off any Cover Girl item

used $1.50 off Pampers item

Final Total: $2.49 ($1.05 tax) = $3.54


Transaction Summary:

$5.03 + $3.54 + $3.54 = $12.11 including tax

Receive $10 Rite Aid gift card

Receive $1 Rebate for Crest with Scope

Final Total: $1.11 for 3 packs of Pampers, 6 Cover Girl Foundations & 1 Crest!


4 comments:

  1. Great post. Where do you find your $5 off $20?
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! I placed the link in my post for the $5 off $20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not really done any Rite aid shopping yet since I started using coupons eight months ago, so I suppose now is a good time. I too don't need the pampers but my Step daughter is about to have her first baby and these would really make great gifts.

    Thanks for your great posts every week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Pris, Thank You! This is such a great deal on diapers...even if you don't need them, we all know others who do! You can't pass this up!

    ReplyDelete