Friday, May 21, 2010

Price Matching @ Walmart


Price Matching is not something I do very often, but I'm trying to get better at it! Target and Walmart will price match sale items from other grocery or drug stores in my area. I noticed this week Walgreens has Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gels for $2.50 ea but they do not carry the 2 in 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Complete Kit. So I decided to price match the gels at Walmart so I can use the mfc to get the complete kit FREE. I got 4 Scrubbing Bubbles products for 75 cents each plus here are some other deals I found:


(2) Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning gels @ $2.50 price match

minus 2 $1 mfc found HERE

FP: $1.50 ea

(2) Scrubbing Bubbles 2 in 1 Fresh Brush Complete Kit @ $6.28 ea

minus 2 Buy SC cleaning gel, get SB Complete Kit FREE found HERE

FP: FREE for both

(2) Capri Sun @ $1.97 ea

minus 2 $1 mfc (needed to use these soon...expire 5/23)

FP: 97 cents ea

(1) White Cloud toilet paper @ $2

minus $1 mfc from June issue of All You magazine

FP: $1

No comments:

Post a Comment