Thursday, July 8, 2010

Walmart Deals & Mr. Rollback!


My daughter & I had a great time at Walmart this morning! I found some amazing deals & she meet and got Mr. Rollback guy's autograph! LOL! Mr. Rollback (Darrell) actually works at the new Walmart in my area. Darrell told us about the amazing journey he has been on from the commercials to traveling all over the country. My daughter was so excited to see him in person... I just wished I had taken a picture.

Here are the deals I was able to grab before we ran into Mr. Rollback (he was impressed with my coupon book too!):

(3) Finish tabs @ $2.97 ea

minus 3 $2.50 mfc

FP: 47 cents ea

(1) Pull-ups wipes @ $1.64

minus $1 mfc

FP: 64 cents

(2) Planters Almonds @ $2.50

minus 2 $1.50 printable from Planters Facebook page

FP: $1 ea

(2) Danimals yogurt @ $2 ea

minus 2 $1 mfc

FP: $1 ea

(2) Kraft sandwich shop mayo @ $1.50 ea

minus 2 $1 mfc

FP: 50 cents ea

Total: $7.05 (.83 tax) = $7.88

No comments:

Post a Comment