Monday, August 9, 2010

Walgreens - 5 transactions later!


I had a great trip to Walgreens yesterday - I did 4 separate transactions (plus one more after I let the lady behind me in line go ahead of me!). I really wanted to keep my total out of pocket costs down. I won't bore you with the details of all 5 transactions, but I spent a little over $6 for the items above! I detail below the great deal I got for the body washes.

First:

Buy 1 Dial Nutri Skin body wash @ $3.99

minus $1 printable found HERE

Total: $2.99...FREE after $3 RR


Then:

Buy 2 Women's Nivea body washes @ $5.99 BOGO FREE sale

Buy 1 Men's Nivea body wash @ $5.99

minus Buy 2 Women's Nivea body wash, receive a FREE Nivea men's body wash mfc (7/24 insert)....register deducts $7.99 coupon value

Total: $3.99

Minus $3 RR earned from buying the Dial body wash

FT: 99 cents for all 3 Nivea!

No comments:

Post a Comment