Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekly Rite Aid deals


I paid $6.30 out of pocket and will receive $7.99 back in Rite Aid rebate for purchasing the Complete saline solution. So FREE for all 14 items! Plus, I'll receive a $5 Rite Aid gift card for qualifying for the August vitamin rebate and a $10 Rite Aid gift card for the August oral care rebate. In addition, I'll receive a Glam bag with beauty samples for purchasing the Veet products. I love Rite Aid!

Transaction #1:

(1) Oral-B toothbrush @ $2.99

minus .75 mfc

FP: $2.24

(4) Rolaids soft chews @ $1 ea

minus 2 $4/2 mfc's

FP: FREE plus $4 overage

(1) Complete saline solution @ $7.99

minus $1 mfc

FP: $6.99

(1) SB Mega Foamer @ $2.99

minus .75 mfc

FP: $2.24

(1) Veet @ $5.84

minus $3 mfc & $3 in-ad coupon

FP: FREE, plus 16 cent overage

(1) Irish Spring body wash @ $4.99 BOGO FREE sale

minus $1 Rite Aid video coupon for Irish Spring body wash

FP: $3.99

(1) Soft Soap body wash @ $4.99 BOGO FREE sale

minus .75 mfc

FP: FREE, plus .75 overage

Minus $5 off $25 Rite Aid purchase

Minus $1 +Up Reward from last week

FT: $4.55 (.78 tax) = $5.33

Received $7.99 Rite Aid rebate for Complete & $1 +Up Reward for Mega Foamer & $1.50 +Up Reward for Oral-B toothbrush


Transaction: #2

(2) Rolaids soft chews @ $1 ea

minus $4/2 mfc

FP: FREE, plus $2 overage

(1) Veet @ $5.84

minus $3 mfc & $3 in-store ad

FP: FREE, plus 16 cent overage

(1) Centrum @ $6.99

minus $1 mfc & $1 Rite Aid video value coupon for Centrum

FP: $4.99

Minus $2.50 +Up Rewards from previous transaction

FT: .33 (.64 tax) = .97


3 comments:

  1. It would be really helpful if you could post where the coupons came from for those who want to do your sweet deals!

    Keep them coming!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Trip...Can you enter your SCR rebates as you get them or should they only be entered once a month? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I'll be mindful to list where I get them from in the future!

    Simply Pris, I enter my receipts right after my transactions, therefore I know my rebate totals. You don't have to wait until the end of the month.

    Thanks ladies for reading!

    ReplyDelete