Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Rite Aid!


I made it back there today for another $10 +Up Reward when you purchase $30 worth of participating items. Here's my transaction:
(1) Tide HE @ $5.99


minus $2 mfc from October issue of Parent's magazine


(2) Olay Regenerist Face Scrub @ $9.99 & $4.99 BOGO 50% sale


minus 2 $5 mfc off any Regenerist product from P&G home mailer coupon booklet (I almost forgot I had these coupons!)


(1) Olay Regenerist Daily Face Cleanser @ $7.99


minus $5 mfc off any Regenerist product from P&G home mailer coupon booklet


(1) Olay Foam Face Wash @ $2.39


minus $2 mfc from 9/26 P&G insert


Minus $5 off $25 Rite Aid purchase


Minus $7 in +Up Rewards from a previous transaction


Total: .35 ($1.32 tax) = $1.67


Receive $10 +Up Reward...moneymaker!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great Trips at Rite Aid with the olay products. The P&G Mailer is that the same one that you have to buy $50 worth of products to get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the one! Some how I got 2 of them. There's a new form out right now to get another coupon booklet. With all of the P&G purchases I've made recently, I should be able to qualify for another coupon booklet.

    ReplyDelete