Monday, October 25, 2010

Kroger: Cereal & Tide Deal


Its a great week to head to Kroger! The $5 off 10 selected frozen foods continues this week and with coupon match-ups there are great deals to take advantage of. I won't bore you with the details on everything I purchased today but, I'd like to share the 2 awesome deals I thought worthy of making a trip to Kroger for! After mfc & coupons loaded to my Kroger card, I only spent $2.74 for the 6 items above. Load your coupons from cellfire, shortcuts & esaver before you go!


Deal #1: When you purchase 4 participating General Mills cereals this week, you receive $6 off your order. I purchased:

(2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch @ $2.99 ea

minus $1/2 mfc

minus .55 from cellfire & .55 from shortcuts

(1) Cheerios @ $2.99


minus .55 from cellfire

(1) Total Raisin Bran @ $3.69

minus .75 mfc

minus .75 from cellfire

Minus $6 off for buying 4

Total:$1.76....44 cents for each box!


Deal#2: When you purchase 2 participating Tide products, you receive $2 off. I purchased:

(1) Tide HE detergent @ $5.99

minus $2 mfc from September issue of Oprah or Parents magazine

minus $1 esaver coupon

(1) Tide Stain Release 36oz @ $5.99

minus $3 mfc from September P&G Sunday insert

minus $3 esaver coupon

Minus $2 off for buying 2 Tide products

Total: .98...49 cents ea!

No comments:

Post a Comment