Friday, October 15, 2010

Rite Aid: Another moneymaker!


All nail polish this week at Rite Aid generates a $1 +Up Reward. So I decided to try the mini polishes that were on clearance for 25 cents, and low & behold, they generated the +Up Reward! I only paid tax for the items above & got back $6 +Up Rewards to use next time.


(2) Playtex Gentle Glide @ $4 ea

minus 2 $2 mfc found HERE


(4) Mini polish @ .25 ea

Total: $3 (.45 tax)

Minus $3 in +Up Rewards from last transaction

FP: .45

Receive $2 +Up Reward (Playtex) & $4 +Up Reward (nail polish)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the nail polish deal! I mentioned you in my post.

    http://debbielynne.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/the-drugstores-are-paying-me-again/

    ReplyDelete
  2. DebbieLynne,
    You're welcome...and thanks for mentioning me! Your Rite Aid transaction was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete