Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kroger: Pillsbury Catalina Deal


This week when you buy 4 participating Pillsbury items at Kroger you receive $4 off your transaction. Also, there is a catalina deal going on with Pillsbury from 11/1-12/26...which makes this a "sweet deal"! Here's how I got the above 8 items for 82 cents after coupons & a $3 catalina coupon I can use on my next transaction.


(4) Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls @ $2.49 ea

minus 4 .35 mfc (doubled)

minus .40 cellfire & .40 shortcuts coupons loaded onto my Kroger card

(4) Pillsbury Ready to Bake cookies @ $2.49 ea

minus 2 $1.25/2 mfc from the little red coupon holder in front of the cookies @ Kroger

minus $1/2 cellfire & $1/2 shortcuts coupons loaded onto my Kroger card

Minus $8 off for purchasing Pillsbury items

Total: $3.82

Received a $3 catalina for purchasing at least 6 Pillsbury items!

No comments:

Post a Comment