Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toy Story 3, CARS & Hasbro games Toys R Us Deal


My family & I loved seeing Toy Story 3 at the movies! Well, this is the week to grab the DVD! Here's how I got TS3 on Blue Ray plus other items I can stow away for Christmas from Toys R Us for $4 per item after discounts! (I would've taken a picture of all my items, but I was too afraid my kids would see my blog!)

Purchased Toy Story 3 4 disc Blue Ray DVD set @ $34.99...$29.99(I pre-ordered TS3 a few months ago for $5, so $5 was deducted off my price)

minus $8 off TS3 Blue Ray DVD set from Disney Movie Rewards

minus $3 TS3 Blue Ray Toys R Us coupon from blue Magical Savings booklet (found at customer service desk - I also got a booklet when I purchased the Beauty & the Beast DVD)

*Received a FREE Toy Story Wall Clock for TS3 purchase

*Received a FREE Toy Story popcorn tin for TS3 purchase

Purchased CARS:Mater's Tall Tales 3 disc Blue Ray DVD set @ $24.99

minus $3 Mater's Tall Tales Toys R Us coupon from blue Magical Savings booklet

Purchased a $5.99 Cars item

*Received a FREE CARS carrying case for purchasing $30 in CARS items

Purchased 2 Hasbro board games @ $9.99 ea ( LIFE & Operation)

*Received 2 FREE Chocolate Edition Scrabble board games for purchasing 2 Hasbro game

Total before coupons: $80.95

Received a $10 Toys R Us gift card for purchasing $75 in items (coupon in flier)

Received a $10 Toys R Us gift card for purchasing $40 in Disney Movies (automatically given...no coupon needed)

SUMMARY: I paid $66.95 before tax for the 10 items mentioned, received $20 in Toys R Us gift cards, plus I'll submit a $6 ($3 for ea. game) rebate for the Hasbro board games...$4 per item!


No comments:

Post a Comment