Friday, December 10, 2010

Walgreens: FREE wrapping & tissue paper


If you're in need of Christmas wrapping paper and/or tissue paper...head over to Walgreens! When you purchase 2 Hallmark products this week you receive $2 in Walgreens Jingle Cash (a fancy name for Register Rewards!) and when you purchase 6 Hallmark items you receive $5 in Jingle Cash. I didn't need more wrapping paper but when its FREE, plus a money maker...I'm definitely getting it! I did my best to find wrapping paper that can be used year round, especially for birthdays. Overall, I paid $7.30 out of pocket before tax and received $12 in Jingle Cash.


Here are the 3 different scenarios I did today:


Transaction #1:

Buy 2 Hallmark 50ft rolls @ 1.99 ea BOGO FREE

FT: $1.99

Received $2 in Walgreens Jingle Cash


Transaction #2:

Buy 6 packages of Hallmark tissue paper (marked 99 ct ea) @ 3/$1 or .33 ea after in-ad coupon

FT: $2.00

Received $5 in Walgreens Jingle Cash!


Transaction: #3

Buy 2 Hallmark 50ft rolls @ $1.99 ea BOGO FREE

Buy 4 packages of Hallmark tissue paper (marked 99 ct ea) @ 3/$1 or .33 ea after in-ad coupon

FT: $3.31

Received $5 in Walgreens Jingle Cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment