Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CVS: FREE Dove Body Wash


This week the CVS coupon scanner is putting out great coupons! Today I got $1 off any body wash coupon and when I scanned my husband's card, the scanner printed $2 off 2 body wash. I matched these coupons up with the 3 $1 Dove Visible Care body wash coupons...FREE for all 3! Also, I found bags of Reese's mini peanut butter cups for $1.99 each and they qualified with the buy 2 and receive a $1 ECB deal going on this week.


Transaction #1:

(2) Dove Visible Care @ $1.99 ea

minus $2/2 CVS scanner coupon & 2 $1 mfc

FP: FREE

(2) Reese's peanut butter cups bags @ $1.99 (50% clearance)

minus $1/2 CVS scanner coupon

Receive $1 ECB for buying 2

FP: .99 ea

(1) Excedrin @ $1.99

minus $2 CVS scanner coupon for Excedrin & .75 mfc

FP: FREE, plus .76 overage


Transaction #2:

(1) Dove Visible Care @ $1.99

minus $1 CVS scanner coupon for any body wash

minus $1 mfc

FP: FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment