Sunday, February 27, 2011

FREE after +UP Rewards


I had a great trip to Rite Aid this afternoon. I paid a little over $1 for my items. At the bottom of my receipt that there was a $3 off $15 Rite Aid purchase coupon if I completed a customer survey...be on the lookout for theses! Here's my transaction:




(2) TGIF & BK snacks @ $1 ea


Received 2 $1 +UP Rewards


FP: FREE

(2) Nivea lip care @ $1 ea


minus $2/2 Nivea lip from Facebook


FP: FREE for both

(1) Afrin @ $5.99


minus $3 mfc


Received a $2 +UP Reward


FP: .99 after +UP Reward


(1) Gain dish detergent @ $1.19 (20% Wellness discount)


minus $1 mfc from P&G home mailer booklet (exp 2/28)


FP: .19


(1) Oral-B toothbrush @ .87 (75% clearance)


minus $1 mfc from P&G home mailer booklet (exp 2/28)


FP: FREE, plus 13 cent overage


No comments:

Post a Comment