Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Making Money at Walgreens & Target Easter 75% Clearance

I purchased 6 travel-sized Degree deodorants at Walgreens today and made money! A few websites are reporting that the travel-size ones are working (Buy 6 Dove or Degree Deodorants and receive $6 in RR.) So I gave it a try!

Here's the deal:
(4) Women's travel size Degree .99 (4/ .75 mc's)
(2) Men's travel size Degree.99

Total: $2.94, plus .30 tax ($3.24)...this could have been lower if I had more coupons.

Received $6RR to use for my next purchase!


TARGET:

Today the Easter clearance at Target went 75%! I was happy my local Target had so much left. Plus I got things that I could use throughout the year and were not Easter-specific.


(1) Hersey Bliss .82 (like I need more candy!) -.16 after $1mc...FREE plus overage!
(4) banks filled with tootsie rolls .24 each
(2) bags of sports themed candy .24 each
(2) pixy sticks .24 each
(2) egg hunt candy filled eggs $1.24 each
(8) sports containers .57 each
(2) spring dinner paper plates .74 each (butterflies...nice design on them!)
(2) spring square snack paper plates .74
(1) High School Musical sticker Easter kit $1.24 (my DD was with me tonight!)
(1) Easter pail $1.99

Total: $16.44
(Save 51.73!) I hope there will be a few things left at 90% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment