Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scanning your Extra Care Card

I love going to CVS and scanning my card to see what comes up. Its almost like a little game to me. I went today and got some more good coupons from the scanner. (Also, I received my new extra care card in the mail yesterday and there was a $2 ECB with it...I put it to good use!)

I bought:

(1) Kellogg cereal $2 ($1 mc from Sunday's insert)

(1) Venus Razor $7.99 (I saw a dear friend of mine in the store and she gave me a $2 coupon for the razor...I couldn't find mine! Thanks girl!) $2 mc and $3 CVS Venus coupon from scanner

(3) CVS tissues (buy 2 get 1 free) $1.29 each (used $1 CVS tissue coupon from scanner)

Total: $12.57
Used: $3.49 ECB (previous purchase), $2 ECB (from yesterday's mail), and $7 CVS & mc's
Final OP total: .18
Received $5 ECB (Venus razor) for next time!

1 comment:

  1. You really work this thing out!!! I love reading it...I get good ideas that I don't have the patience to scout out myself!!!

    ReplyDelete