Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fill-A-Bag GYMBOREE sale


I absolutely love GYMBOREE clothes for my kids! (well, for my son...now that my dear daughter has gotten older she's not a big fan anymore!) I love the quality and they always seem to have different themes that my kids like. They currently have a soccer theme for boys out right now and I think I've gotten every shirt in this line because that's all my little boy wants to wear these days.


Today, GYMBOREE is have an outstanding SALE! Its called Fill-A-Bag (they give you a bag at the door to fill, but you don't have to purchase the bag if you don't want to.) The sale is also on their website www.gymboree.com.


EVERYTHING is 30% off...including sale items. In addition there are 20% coupons out that can be used in conjunction with this sale. I found my coupon in the June/July issue of Family Fun magazine. Also, I received a 30% coupon in the mail a few weeks ago for full-priced merchandise only. I was able to use the 30% coupon too with this sale, but it had to be for items that were not marked down. I just had to do 2 separate transactions to use both of my coupons.


Many of the items I bought today were very inexpensive.


Here are a few of the prices after I used my 20% coupon:


Headband: .27 (yes! 27 cents!) (org. $7)


shirts: $3.91 & $4.47 (org. $14.75-$19.75)


shorts: $ 4.47 (org. $22.75)


boys' briefs: $1.67


PJ's: $3.91 (org. $19.75)


boys' sandals: $12 (org. $24.75 ...this is what I used my 30% coupon for)




I'm unsure how long this sale will last, but its worth checking out!






No comments:

Post a Comment