Friday, May 29, 2009

What a way to end the month!


I've only been blogging for 2 months now and I can truly say that blogging has become a new found passion of mine and I absolutely love sharing all of my great deals.


For us, May has been a great month to stock up for the summer. I've gotten free BBQ sauce, .4 cent boxes of snacks @ Target, .25 cent canisters of lemonade and free cans of tomato sauce just to name a few... and today, FREE Propel Water! My pantry is packed and overflowing...and I love it!


After having dinner with my family tonight, we headed over Kroger so I could finish out a few of this week's deals. The customer behind me in the check-out line even made a comment on how impressed he was with my final total!


For all of the items above, I paid $9.37!


Here's my transaction:


(5) Dannon yogurt cups: .50 ea (used a .50 coupon)

FP: .30 ea


(2) Sierra Mist sodas: $1 (used BOGO free printable)

FP: .50 ea


(1) 3lb. bag of apples: $3.57


(1) 1/2lb Boar's Head sliced turkey: $4.23


(1) Webber grill spice: $1 (used .50 mc)

FP: FREE


(14) Propel Water: $1 ea (used 14 .50 mc's...from a tear pad @ Walgreens)

FP: FREE


Used 3 reusable Kroger buy back bags: -.15


Total before coupons: $27.15


Total after mc's & $1.50 Kroger coupon : $9.05 (.32 tax) = $9.37


How did you do this month and what was your favorite "sweet deal"? Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear! Have a wonderful weekend....see you in June!




No comments:

Post a Comment