Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going Green @ CVS


I have reusable bags from every store that I usually shop at except CVS! So today when I scanned my card and got a $4 off $20 purchase, I decided that I wanted to do my part in "going green" so I purchased a green bag for 99cents to help me get to my $20 total. On the bags are .50 coupons for a CVS essential product. I found an CVS essential bath toilet roll for .89cents... good enough!


Also, Adidas deodorant is on sale this week for $3.99 and you receive $3 in ECB (limit 3) for buying one. Well, my local CVS had Adidas Intensive (orange label) on clearance for $1.25. So this is a $1.75 money maker!


My total for the items above was $20.48.
I paid .94 (.37 tax) $1.31 OP (after coupons) for all of the things above!
I received $8ECB ($6ECB-Adidas & $2ECB Cogate) and only spent out $3ECB, so I made $5 in ECB on this trip.
Go Green!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment