Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Morning!


Well, I'm a little tired today, but nothings gonna stop me from going to get my extra coupon inserts! Its a great week to organize coupons because the deals look a little light this week at CVS & Walgreen's. My only stop this morning was to Walgreen's to pick up my papers and take advantage of the ConAgra Foods RR deal (you receive $3RR when you purchase $10).
Here's my transaction:
(1) Bayer Quick Release 2.49 (used $1 mc)
(2) Hunt's tomato sauce 8oz. 2/$1 (couldn't find my coupons for these!)
(2) Poppycock snacks $2 (used 2 .50 mc's)
(2) Healthy Choice entrees 2/$5 (used $1/2 mc)
(2) newspapers $2 ea
Total: $16.49
Used $10RR, $3 in mc's
Final OP total: $3.49 (.45 tax) $3.94
Received $5.50 in RR --- $2.50RR (Bayer) and $3RR (ConAgra)
Also, when my RR printed, I receive a .75 mc when you buy 3 Hunt's products.
I'll be making another trip back this week for more sauce & Healthy Choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment