Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost Free Ziploc Bags


Yesterday I posted about the great deal on Ziploc storage bags at Target this week. Well, I realized today that you can even get a better deal on them!


Here's how I got both boxes for .9cents!


Buy 2 Ziploc Easy Zipper storage bags @ $2.49 ea = $4.98

Use 2 $1 Target Ziploc bag printable: www.target.com

Use 1 BOGO Ziploc bag mc & Use 1 .40 mc off any ziploc bag

Total: $4.98-$2-$2.49-.40 = .9 cents for both!



WALGREENS:

Today and tomorrow (June 10-11), Walgreens is once again offering a $5 off $25 purchase coupon. Remember, before using this coupon, your total has to be $25 (before tax) after all coupons & register rewards have been taken off your total. So you will have to spend at least $20 out of pocket, but if you put a great scenario together you can easily gain the $20 back in register rewards!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the ziploc deal the best so far this month...This will be perfect for packing pool snacks (all three girls "have" to have their own baggie you know) I only wish I had more BOGO coupons because I would have stocked up.

    ReplyDelete