Thursday, June 11, 2009

Special K deal @ Target


The deals at Target this week have been great! I've been to Target 3 times this week to stock up. (see my last 2 posts about the Ziploc bags & Glade candles) I got the above items for $5.22 after all of my coupons were deducted.


I took advantage of the Special K deal today. If you buy 3 Special K cereals, you receive a box of Special K crackers for free. Plus I received another box of crackers free, by using the coupon for free crackers (when you buy 2 cereals) that was posted on http://www.coupons.com/ yesterday.


Here's the deal:


Buy (3) Special K cereals @ 2.39 ea (use 3 $1 mc's from Sunday's insert)

Buy (2) Special K crackers @ $2.66

(one of the box of crackers will automatically be dedected)

(use Buy 2 cereals get 1 Free box of crackers coupon)

Total: $4.17 (.83 cents ea)




2 comments:

  1. great deal! thanks so much - love this cereal :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete