Friday, July 31, 2009

Friends & Family 15% discount @ Walgreens Today!


My intention was not to buy bed pillows at Walgreens today, but once I found that they were on clearance for $1.49 ($1.27 after discount) I just couldn't resist.! Today only (July 31) Walgreens is offering a Friends & Family 15% discount to their customers. Go here to receive the 15% coupon.


In addition to the bed pillows, all Huggies wipes (64 to 216 ct) are $2 off (from an in-store Back to School coupon book expires 8/29). The regular price for the 64 ct is $3.29. So minus the $2 in store coupon and the 15% discount, I was able to get 2 tubs of wipes for 35 cents each after 75 cent mfc coupons!


One more great deal to take advantage of are the Starbucks Frappuccino drinks. They are $1.25 after the in-store coupon. Use a $1 mfc from here and receive them for 6 cents each after the 15% discount!


And lastly, Post cereals are $2.50 this week. I had a $2 printable for Honey Bunches of Oats. After the 15%, I paid 12 cents for the box!



Overall, I walked out of Walgreens with 10 items, used a $3 RR from a previous transaction and paid $1.48 cents! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment