Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweet Deals at Office Max



A new Office Max opened in my area a few months ago and we were sent a $10/$20 coupon in the mail to use at the new store. I got really excited because last week I received my $36 MaxPerks membership reward. So, I had $46 to use in the store as I wished! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I have FREE money!


If you're not an MaxPerks member, I would encourage you to join. Its free to join and for every empty ink cartridge you bring in Office Max will add $3 to your MaxPerks account. This is a really good deal especially if you're constantly printing coupons off all the time like me! Rewards are sent out quarterly and there are other great benefits too.


This week Office Max is having an awesome sale, so I took full advantage! I paid 20 cents out of pocket...yes 20 cents for the items above! Plus, when you buy any 2 Bic products you can get a $10 coupon off at LIDS. My husband buys most of his hats from LIDS...he loved this!


Here's my transaction:


(6) 2 or 4 pocket poly folders @ 25 cents ea


(3) 24 pk crayons @ 1 cent ea


(1) Assorted erasers pack @ 25 cents


(3) Scissors @ 20 cents ea


(3) BIC Clicmatic mechanical pencils @ $3.79 (Buy 2 get 1 for 1 cent)


(1) BROTHER P-touch hand labeler @ $19.99


(1) HP Ink @ $14.99




Total: $44.95 ($1.75 tax) = $46.70


Minus $10/$20 coupon


Minus $36 MaxPerks Reward


Minus .50 manufacture coupon for BIC pencils


Final Total: 20 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment