Sunday, October 4, 2009

FREE makeup & cheap Purell @ Walgreens


Many of the RR's deals at Walgreens from last week will continue through the entire month of October, so I plan to stock up on more Robitussin to Go, chapstick & lotion. My area stores were depleted from last week, but I was assured by the mgrs that they will be replenished soon. This week is pretty "light" compared to last week's, but I did manage to get a few good deals.


I paid $1.13 for the items above after coupons, plus received $5 in RR. Here's my transaction:

(2) newspapers @ $2 ea

(1) Purell Hand Sanitizer with Aloe @ $2.99

used 50 cent mfc

FP: $2.49...49 cents after $2 RR

(1) Dentek floss @ $2

used $1 mfc from May issue All You Magazine

FP: $1...FREE plus $1 overage after $2 RR

(2) Trident gum @ $1 ea

FP: $2/2...$1/2 after $1 RR

(2) Rimmel mascara @ $7.49 BOGO FREE

used BOGO FREE mfc from October issue All You Magazine

FP: FREE for both

(2) liquorice sticks @ 19 cents (not pictured...my husband ventured out with me this morning!)


Total: $18.86

minus $8.99 mfc's

minus $9.50 in RR's from last week

Final Total: .37 (.76 tax) = $1.13

2 comments:

  1. Just recently found your Blog and visit weekly. Love your easy to follow deal scenarios. Currently working on my own blog and will link it to yours once it is completed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog...I'm so glad its helpful! Good-luck with starting your own!

    ReplyDelete