Friday, October 9, 2009

Its October!


I can't believe its October already! Fall is such a wonderful time of the year. I love to see the leaves change and feel the crisp of the fall air. Plus its a busy time of the year for me and my family. Football season (my husband's 2nd love!), school & cheer competitions for my daughter and lots of soccer for my little boy! Its also my mother's birthday month (she taught me everything there is to know about finding the right deals!) Before you know it the holidays will be here so I try my best to take it all in. The deals and bargains will really begin to kick in high gear...I can't wait!

I'll be away from my blog for most of the weekend. I'm coordinating a wedding on Saturday for a friend (congrats Sherry!) Therefore, I decided to have a little giveaway while I'm away! On Monday, October 12 @ 10 am (EST) I'll pick a name using http://www.random.org/ and one lucky reader will receive a $5 gift card to CVS or Target...your choice! To register, leave me a comment on why you like or love this time of the year. Also, if you're not a follower...please join below!


Have a great weekend and Happy Fall!
Ayanna
***The winner is Terri! Thanks so much for your posts!****






2 comments:

  1. I like this time of year because as a child I always looked forward to school starting. Now that I have children I'm just as excited to see them begin a new school year. I also love Fall because of the trees changing, the new shows that come on TV and going to see my son play football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall because of the cooler weather. I'm ready to lounge around in sweats and snuggle in blankets with the girls or my hubby. I love waking up to cool air and I really really really enjoy my HOT cup of tea (no decaff please) in the early morning when I can collect my thoughts(hopefully) and get ready for a new day. AND, there is absolutely no doubt about it, that my "tea-time" is much more enjoyable when the air is crisp and cool and my body could use some extra warming up. I still drink hot tea on those summer mornings too but it's just not the same when drinking tea makes you sweat because you're already so stinkin hot.

    ReplyDelete