Saturday, November 14, 2009

CVS Jump Start!


I decided to get a jump start on CVS this week and take advantage of a couple of deals today. My local store has next weeks' deals posted on Saturday by 3 pm. Also, the cashier gave me another CVS Holiday catalog (see above). I've already used the get a $4 ECB when you spend $20 coupon on my CVS card from the catalog I got last week...I'll use this one on my husband's card!


Here's today's transaction:

(3) Suave body wash @ $2 ea

used .75/2 mfc & Buy 2 get one FREE mfc

FP: $1.08 ea....42 cents ea after $2 ECB

(2) Glade Lasting Impressions @ $6 ea

used 2 $3 mfc's & $2 coupons located on each box (cashier let me use these!)

FP: $1 ea...FREE after $4 ECB

Total:$18.00

used $12.75 in mfc's

used $4 ECB from last week

Final Total: $1.25 (.90 tax) = $2.15

Received $2 ECB (Suave) & $4 ECB (Glade)

No comments:

Post a Comment