Sunday, April 18, 2010

$1.50 Huggies & Wellness Reward Card @ Rite Aid


I received my new Rite Aid Wellness Rewards card in the mail last week. Just like all the other drug stores, in order to take advantage of Rite Aid sales, you have to use your reward card. I noticed at the bottom of my receipt today, coupons for $1 off items in the store (very similar to CVS). Hopefully, there will be more great deals to come from Rite Aid!


This week, Huggies are once again on sale for $8.99! Here's how I got them for less than $1.50/pk. Plus I'll receive a $3.49 rebate for the Kotex I purchased.


(2) Huggies @ $8.99 ea

used 2 $3 mfc found HERE

used 2 $2 Rite Aid Huggies coupon found HERE

(2) Bounty paper towels @ .99 ea

used 2 $1 mfc from P&G savings booklet

(1) Kotex @ $3.49

used $1 mfc

Total: $23.45

used $5 off $20 Rite Aid coupon HERE

minus $13 in mfc & Rite Aid coupons

Final Total: $5.45 (.92 tax) = $6.37

Receive $3.49 rebate for Kotex



No comments:

Post a Comment