Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Products FREE after gift card


Many thanks to a dear friend of mine for telling me about this Scrubbing Bubbles deal @ Target!

I actually saw her in Target today and she gave me one of her printable coupons so I could take advantage of this deal! I paid $4.73 for the 3 Scrubbing Bubbles products above and received a $5 Target gift card to use on my next purchase.


Buy 1 Extend-A-Clean Starter Kit @ $7.99

Use the $5 mfc from the 4/11 insert

Buy 1 Extend-A-Clean Refill @ $3.94

Use Buy a Starter Kit, Get a Refill FREE printable found HERE

Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner @ $2.49

Use.75 mfc from the 3/21 insert

Total: $4.73 after coupons

Use Target buy 3 Scrubbing Bubbles products and receive a $5 Target gift card coupon found in 4/11 insert

Final Total: FREE after gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment