Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Sweet Deals from Rite Aid


I've expressed in the past how much I like Rite Aid...but I really LOVE them! Its become one of my favorite drug stores. Today, I received a check in the mail for $31 from last month's rebate deals and I know I didn't spent any where near that amount out of pocket for the items I purchased. Gotta love FREE money!


I paid $3.42 OP today for the items above and I have $5 in +UP Rewards to use on my next purchase!

Transaction #1:

(1) Pampers Swaddlers @ $9.99

minus $1.50 mfc from 6/6 P&G insert

FP: $8.49

(2) Old Spice body wash @ $3.50 ea

minus BOGO FREE mfc from 6/6 P&G insert

FP: $1.75 ea

(1) Lubriderm lotion 6 oz. @ $3.99...my receipt shows $3.59 (10% discount from Wellness card)

minus $2 printable found HERE

minus $3 Rite Aid in-ad coupon

FP: FREE, plus $1.41 in overage


Minus $4 +Up Reward from last transaction

Final Total: $1.58 (.63 tax) = $2.21

Received $4 +Up Reward for Old Spice body wash purchase

Received $1 +Up Reward for Pampers purchase


Transaction #2: Same as above

However, I used previous $5 in +Up Rewards towards this transaction

Final Total: .58 (.63 tax) = $1.21

Received $4 +Up Reward for Old Spice body was purchase

Received $1 +Up Reward for Pampers purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment