Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rite Aid is Paying Me to Shop!


Last week I received my P&G coupon booklet from Rite Aid which I qualified for from the May Rite Aid rebates. This little booklet has some great coupons for P&G products which have to be purchased at Rite Aid. There's a coupon for Herbal Essences in the booklet for $2 off. This week, HE shampoo & conditioner are $2.49 each and you receive a $1.50 rebate. So, I made $1 for buying it! If you haven't had a chance to start taking advantage of the Rite Aid rebates, I would suggest going HERE to learn more. Its really easy! You don't have to mail receipts in. I enter all my receipts on-line and at the end of the month I submit the request to receive my rebate check. Plus, you can check your rebate status at any time. So far for the month of June and with my transactions today, I will receive $31.48. I love being paid to shop!


Here's my transaction from today:

(2) Gillette Body Wash @ $2.99 ea

minus BOGO FREE mfc

(1) Herbal Essences @ $2.49

minus $2 mfc from Rite Aid P&G booklet

(1) Huggies @ $8.99

minus $3 printable & $1 Huggies Rite Aid coupon

(2) Ivory soap @ .99 ea

minus 2 $1 mfc from Rouge magazine

Total before coupons: $19.44 (.67 tax) = $20.11

Minus $5 off $20 Rite Aid purchase

Minus $1 off $10 in household purchases (receipt coupon)

Minus $10.99 in mfc's

Final Total: $3.12 out of pocket

Will Receive $1.50 (Herbal Essences) & $2.99 (Gillette) in rebates, plus I got a $1 +Up Reward on my receipt for purchasing the Huggies.



2 comments:

  1. Really Love the New look; The Banner and background color are both easy on the eye and not overpoweing. For some reason, I have not been able to get into shopping at rite aid but you are slowly convincing me that I should take the leap. I signed up for the wellness program last week and I will let you know how it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Pris,
    I'm so glad you like the new look. Definitely give Rite Aid a try and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete