Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Rite Aid Rebate Deals Keep Coming!



When you buy any 2 pairs of sunglasses at Rite Aid this month, you receive a $10 rebate. A few posts below, I discussed how to get started with the rebate program. I paid $4.83 OP for my items today, received a $1 +Up Reward on my receipt and will receive $11.50 in Rite Aid rebates for my purchase.


So far my rebate total for the month of June is $42.98, plus a $5 Rite Aid gift card for buying P&G items last week.


I'd love to hear about your Rite Aid "sweet deals"...please leave me a comment below!



Today's transaction:


(1) Huggies @ $8.99


minus $3 mfc printable


minus $1 Rite Aid Huggies printable


(1) Secret deodorant @ $2.49


minus 50 cent mfc


(2) Style Science Kid Sunglasses @ $7.99 & $3.99 (Buy one, get one 50% sale)


minus 2 $4 Rite Aid Style Science Kid Sunglasses coupons from Rite Aid Video Values HERE (remember to choose to print 2...once you print you can not print anymore)


Total: $23.46 (.87 tax) = $24.33


Minus $5 off $20 Rite Aid purchase


Minus $1 off $10 Household +Up Rewards receipt coupon


Minus $1 +Up Reward coupon from last transaction


Final Total: $4.83


Received $1 +Up Reward (Huggies purchase), $10 Rite Aid rebate (sunglasses) & $1.50 Rite Aid rebate (Secret...the $1.50 rebate advertised this week can be done twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment