Monday, July 26, 2010

Multiple +Up Rewards @ Rite Aid


I heard the +Up Rewards from Rite Aid this week were printing for each qualifying item and they were not limited to one per card. So I headed over to Rite Aid this morning to try it out and sure enough, I received a +Up Reward for each qualifying item! I paid $5.95 for my items and received $6 in +Up Rewards to use next time.

(2) Nivea Men's Body Wash @ $1.99

minus 2 $1 mfc from 7/25 insert

(2) Nivea Happy Sensations lotion @ $5.99

minus 2 $3 mfc from 7/25 insert

(1) One A Day vitamins @ $8.99

minus $1 mfc from 7/25 insert

Minus $5 off $25 Rite Aid purchase

Minus $6 in +Up Rewards from a previous transaction

Final Total: $4.95 ($1 tax) = $5.95 oop

Received $2 for One A Day, $2 for Nivea body wash & $2 for Nivea lotion in +Up Rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment