Friday, July 23, 2010

5 FREE Kraft cheese pks @ Kroger


I'm gonna miss the Kroger Mega Deals when it ends tomorrow! As you know, this week Kraft sliced and shredded cheese is on sale for .99 ea after the Kroger Mega deal. When you purchase 5 packages of Kraft, you receive a $5 catalina coupon instantly at checkout to use on your next Kroger purchase. I wish I hadn't used up all my Kraft coupons last week! If you're in need of cheese, hurry to Kroger...the 99 cent price ends tomorrow!


I bought other items today, but here's my Mega Deal qualifying purchases:

(2) Kraft sliced cheese @ .99 ea

(3) Kraft shredded cheese @ .99 ea

(2) Quaker Quakes @ .49 ea

minus $1/2 printable

FP: FREE

(2) Dananino yogurt @ $1.50 ea

minus 2 $1 printable

FP: .50 ea

(1) Activia yogurt @ $1.99

minus $1 mfc from 7/18

FP: .99

Total: $6.92

Received $5 Catalina (Kraft) & $1 Catalina (Dananino)

No comments:

Post a Comment