Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Almost FREE Nut Clusters!


I paid 45 cents for all 8 of the Nut Clusters above! Yes, 45 cents! (Many thanks to a dear friend of mine for telling me about this deal.) I have lots of mfc's for these and I had 5 coupons for Nut Clusters from shortcuts & cellfire loaded onto my Kroger card. When you purchase any 4 participating Post Cereal, Nature Valley or General Mills bars at Kroger this week, you receive $4 off of your bill (limit 2 per transaction). These items are priced at $2.50, so after the $4 is taken off they are $1.50 ea.


Here's my transaction:

(8) Nature Valley Nut Clusters @ $2.50

Total: $20

Minus $8

Minus (8) $1 mfc's

Minus $1, $1 & .40 from www.shortcuts.com and $1 & .40 from www.cellfire.com

Minus 5 cent bag buy back

Final Total: .15 (.30 tax) = 45 cents!

I saved 99%!

4 comments:

  1. It really pays to load those coupons from shortcuts and cellfire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back and did nearly the same deal...couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jodi!!! I got more today too because I had more coupons and I was able to print more from coupons.com.

    ReplyDelete