Thursday, October 22, 2009

FREE Glade Holiday Oil Candles, plus a moneymaker!


I love the way these candles smell and they make great little gifts for the holidays! Target has a promotion when you buy 5 candle oil tins and/or refill packs from the holiday collection you receive a $5 Target gift card. (My local Target has a separate display for the holiday collection.) The candles and refills are priced at $2.50. $1.50 coupons for the candle holder tins can be found inside them. Plus, I found buy a candle tin and receive an oil refill pack for FREE coupons from a red blinkie machine at Kroger or you can print 2 of these coupons from here.


Yesterday I purchased (5) candle tins and (5) oil candle 3 pk refills @ $2.50 ea

Total: $25.00

used (5) $1.50 mfc coupons found inside the candle tins

used (5) buy a candle tin get an oil refill pack for FREE

Final total: $5.00

Receive $10 in Target gift cards!

Plus I will submit my receipt for the $5 rebate here....a $10 moneymaker!



No comments:

Post a Comment