Thursday, July 22, 2010

FREE Labels from Vista Print


Vista Print is one of my favorite places to receive address labels, note cards and announcements. They are always advertising great deals and right now they are offering 140 address labels for FREE, you just have to pay shipping. We're not in need of address labels, but my kids need labels for their back to school items. Above is the label I created for my son. There are so many options to choose from. I ordered 2 sets for $4.35 shipped....great deal for 280 labels! Go HERE for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Just attempted to get those labels and it appears that special may be over or maybe I am not looking in the right area. Can you help? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simply Pris, I'm so sorry you're not able to get them. The offer maybe over. I would suggest signing up on their email list and hopefully they will send an email to you with their offers. I usually get an offer every other week from Vista Print. I hope this helps & have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete