Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paid to Shop @ Rite Aid this week!



I know, I've said it over & over...but I absolutely love shopping at Rite Aid! If you haven't started the Rite Aid Rebates, this is a good week to give it a try!

I received the above items for FREE, plus Rite Aid will pay me $15.51 to take them out the store! Here's my transaction:

(1) Dulcolax @ $9.99


minus $5 mfc from April or May issue of All You magazine


(1) Smooth Move @ $3.69


minus $2 printable


(1) Zegerid @ $10


minus $2 mfc from June issue of All You magazine


minus $3 in-ad coupon


(1) Oral-B Satin floss @ $2.99


minus $1 mfc


Minus $5 off $25 Rite Aid purchase


Minus $1 off $10 Rite Aid medicine coupon from previous receipt


Minus $1 off $10 Rite Aid Wellness medicine coupon from website


Final Total: $6.67 (no tax!) out of pocket


Overall Summary:

I received $7 in +Up Rewards for the Zegerid & $1.50 +Up Reward for the Oral-B floss then I'll receive the following rebates: $9.99 (Dulcolax) & $3.69 (Smooth Move).

Minus my out of pocket cost, Rite Aid paid me $15.51 to shop there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment