Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Target printables


Before I make a trip to Target, I always head to their website to check their printable coupons. Its always best to print Target coupons quickly because they don't last long on the website. Today I used many of the printables I got from the website last week and got a jump start on back to school items. Here's what I found:

Merona handbag @ $2.50 - 75% clearance

minus $3 Target printable off any Merona handbag (register deducted $2.50)

FP: FREE

(1) C9 Champion workout tank top @ $3.24 - 75% clearance

minus $5 Target printable off any C9 Champion wear (register deducted $3.24)

FP: FREE

(4) BIC pens @ 60 cents ea

minus 2 $1/2 Target printable off 2 BIC pens

FP: 10 cents ea

(1) Boys Hanes t-shirt bonus pks @ $5.50

minus $1 Target printable off any Hanes items

FP: $4.50

(1) Girls Hanes t-shirt bonus pks @ $4.99

minus $1 Target printable off any Hanes items

FP: $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment